Monday 14 November 2016

My Role Model - My Parents

Many Times in life , we come across a tough influential person who leads a great and powerful impact on our lives. When you hear the words "Role Model" who do you think of ? When I hear string of actors,musicians,athletes,and celebrities.
My role model are my parents because they possess the quality of good parent.
They are my pillars of strength.They are my guide and give me the courage to battle the obstacles in life.
A role model does not have to be a famous personality ,It can be anyone who makes us believe in ourselves.
My parents fill sweetness in my life .From childhood I have learnt everything from my parents.
My parents are very responsible,good provider,committed to their duties and responsibilities ,loving and determined in pursuing their plans to nurture us with good values and norms so that we will become responsible,well disciplined and taught us to love others as we grow old.
They always seek a solution to keep our life better and understanding.


                                           They have turned me into a fighter in the war of life.

2 comments:

  1. Good one i think you should also share some positive lessons you learn from your life

    ReplyDelete