Thursday 17 November 2016

My Hobby - Diary Writing

Diary Writing is my hobby, I have started writing diary since I was in my second year of B.Tech.
I love writing because It helps me remembering special events, memories and my goals.
Especially I feel relaxed as what I am not able to say to anyone, I write it down and feel good, most important thing I write everyday initiating with the date and day as well so that whenever I open that particular page in future ,the picture of that moment would come into my mind.
                                    I have followed a rule with my hobby that I do not buy diary for writing, someone has to gift me a diary then only I start writing .My first diary has gifted me by my elder sister and  after It has been filled at that time I started writing on a notebook then after that I have got my second diary gifted by my friend.
                                           I can never sleep without writing even If I am so tired but still after writing I can take rest, I like to cherish each and every moments of my life whether It is good or bad because every situation or event in our life has something to teach us.



8 comments:

  1. CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. DONT KNOW THE FORMAT ONLY........................

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post !! i am looking for this kind of post from last many days thanks for share it with us. You can also check our blog: promotional diaries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for these helpings, writing it well with emotions being cherish

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hobby is diary writing......

    But I didn't buy diary no one gifts me I make a cover and a title on it.



    My recent title was 'NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS'

    ReplyDelete